- One of the most noticeable benefits of Halasana is the extreme stretch it gives to your back bone, right from the neck to the tail bone, releasing any muscular tension.
- With age, your backbone tends to become stiff. Halasana works on the flexibility of your backbone and helps open up and strengthen it.
- Halasana is extremely helpful for those suffering from hypertension or migraine.
- It activates digestion, relieves constipation, revitalises the spleen, suprarenal glands (which belong to the endocrine system and are placed over your kidneys), promotes the production of insulin by the pancreas and improves liver and kidney function.
- Halasana (Plough Pose) is used in many theraupatic causes including curing Thyroid problems and rejuvination of the body and recover faster after illness.