- Short yoga stool constructed from pine or beech finished with a clear hard oil coating which gives a very durable natural light coloured finish and protects the wood.
- Built to the dimensions of the props used at the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute in Pune, India.
- The yoga stool is very strongly constructed with dowelled mortise and tenon joints to withstand many years of hard usage.
- All the legs of the yoga stool are flared outwards to give much greater stability when in use.
- Bottom of the legs are fitted with footpads to prevent scratching of the floor.
- Height: 42cm Width: 35cm Length: 35cm Weight: 4 - 6 Kg